Posts Tagged ‘me’
(Inspired by Aneesah’s post)
1. I act completely different when I’m alone, in group (with cliques) or when I’m with my family.
2. I keep too many things to myself because I dont know how to share it with other people. I dont think they will understand. I dont think I can express it really well.
3. I dont talk much . But. When I do. SOMETIMES I feel stupid. Because I think I speak recklessly.
4. I dont like the feeling of being force BUT I always keep on pestering people.
5. I think my English sucks. Seriously. Even if you tell me that “IT’S OKAY lah“. Tak percayaaaa….
6. I dont like to walk alone. I HATE IT. Because I feel like I’m being watched.
7. I’m not afraid of TRYING new thing. Even if it’s freaking scary.. So that I could say “At least I tried“. (more…)Tags: me, personal, rambling, rant
Vain via (http://definr.com/vain)
Characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance; “a conceited fool”; “an attitude of self-conceited arrogance”; “an egotistical disregard of others”; “so swollen by victory that he was unfit for normal duty”; “growing ever more swollen-headed and arbitrary”; “vain about her clothes”….Tags: me, Photo, Vain, Webcam