Posts Tagged ‘Dawn’
Taken yesterday morning. After 7am.
1. Undeniably a lovely University with some exception. The scene, landscape and the architecture.
2. Comfy and superb comfy. I love my room/cubicle. The bed is super comfy. The weather is cool. SEJUK GILA NAK ARWAH for someone who doesnt have much fat like me. Sometimes I sleep without turning ON the fan at all. And it still cold. Seriously. =.=”
3. I’m-NOT-In-Malaysia environment. International students are everywhere. You get to know people from all over the middle east and asia. How great, annoying, friendly and irrelevent they are.
4. English. English. And English. Surrounded by International Student. Speaking in English is a must. Everything must be in English.
5. UIA make me feel like HOME when I overheard people talking in Malay Thai / Thai language. Indescriable.
P/s: Folowing Lisa‘s blogging format. =PTags: Dawn, mahallah nusaibah, UIA